NetPing company announces issuing of updated firmware version DKSF 48.4.6 for a NetPing 8/PWR-220 v4/SMS device. This firmware version contains fixes, small implementations of new features and certain design updates of a device web interface.
What have been changed in the last version?
Firmware Version DKSF 48.4.6 from 17.08.2015:
- The operability of built-in relays in the management modes «Watchdog» and «Schedule+Watchdog» is restored by using an SNMP protocol. Setting these modes by an SNMP protocol was unavailable before;
- The work of USSD requests to view a balance of the SIM card in a device web-interface is restored. In certain previous firmware versions requesting a balance of the SIM card was unavailable;
- A feature «Disable all notifications» is improved. Previously, the activated setting did not influence the mode «Watchdog», which sent SMS notifications about reloading a built-in relay when it had been triggered;
- Sending SMS notifications is added when switching a relay management modes «Watchdog», «Schedule». Before, corresponding SMS notifications were sent only when switching relay management modes «Manual Off», «Manual On», «Schedule+Watchdog», and «Logic Output»;
- An operation mode «Watchdog» is altered. Now «Watchdog» does not check if a status of requested IP addresses or a built-in relay is set to the mode «Manual Off», «Manual On», «Schedule», «Logic Output»;
- Faulty sending of IR commands by logic rules when firmware starts or the module «Logic» restarts, is fixed;
- Sending a command «Off» through the module «SNMP Setter» in logic rules is excluded, which took place at the firmware start with the aim to set a remote object into the known status;
- A command for switching a relay status to an opposite one is implemented. To switch a relay, there is a need write the value «flip(-1)» into the SNMP OID «npRelayFlip»;
- A probability of incorrect taking readings of temperature sensors in the moment of plugging temperature sensors to a device is decreased;
- An NTP server address ntp.netping.ru is added when parameters of a device are reset to default values;
- Formatting of a text of a regular report on a status of sensors and IO lines, which is sent via email, is updated;
- A name of a memo of power supply inputs of a device is added to corresponding events of a system log file.
NetPing company recommends updating the firmware of a NetPing 8/PWR-220 v4/SMS device to the latest version. Updates are available at the official website at the page with a description of a device in the section «Documentation and files». We hope that updating to the new firmware version will increase the quality and reliability of a device operation.
netpingdevice.com - we develop, manufacture and sell monitoring devices for server rooms as well as for a remote monitoring.
7F.-2, No.25, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)