The NetPing company issued a regular firmware update for the device NetPing /PWR-220 v3/ETH. A new firmware version allowed to make a device operation more reliable.
So what has been changed in the latest version?
Firmware Version DKSF 51.8.12 from 30.04.2015:
- A warning has been added on undesirability of a downgrade without a prior consult with a technical support;
- «Reset» button behaviour is changed. From now on reset of settings is performed by pushing the button followed by turning on a device;
- Failures of a web interface are fixed, which were caused by including special characters into the text data, such as comments to a relay and a general information about a device.
Firmware Version DKSF 51.8.10 from 26.09.2014:
- Network settings are not removed anymore when firmware is updated;
- Editing a comment for a relay at the page «Watchdog» of a web interface is prohibited. Now a comment, which is set in the field «Note» at the web page «Relay» is displayed in this field.
NetPing company recommends updating firmware of devices NetPing /PWR-220 v3/ETH to the latest version. Updates are available on the official web site in the section «Files». Updating new firmware allows improving quality and convenience of working with a device.
netpingdevice.com - we develop, manufacture and sell monitoring devices for server rooms as well as for a remote monitoring.
7F.-2, No.25, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)