NetPing company informs about issuing a firmware update for the device NetPing 4/PWR-220 v4/SMS. A new firmware version for a device allowed to make a work with a device more convenient.
So what has been changed in the latest version?
Firmware Version DKSF 54.1.6 from 30.03.2015:
- Resetting parameters without turning a device off is realized. Reset is made by holding the button Reset for more than 5 seconds, afterward user's settings are deleted and a device is restarted;
- A bug of SNMP TRAP notifications from temperature sensors was fixed. Earlier TRAP notifications were not sent from sensors regardless notification settings;
- Failures of a web interface are fixed that were caused by including special characters into text data, such as comments to relays and temperature sensors as well as a device information.
Firmware Version DKSF 54.1.5 from 03.03.2015:
- An energy saving function when powered from a battery is realized. Now it is possible to enable turning Ethernet ports off if a device is powered from a battery by checking a checkbox at the page «Setup» of a web interface;
- A request of a humidity sensor status is realized by using HTTP API – /relhum.cgi. Now a humidity sensor status can be received by third-party software or scripts;
- A branch «npRelHumidity» of a humidity sensor is added to a MIB-file, which allows to receive information via SNMP;
- A variable «npGsmSendSms» is added into a MIB-file to send random SMS messages. A format is as follows: [phone_number,phone_number,...] Message, where phone_number is a destination number (up to four) in square brackets and Message is a text of a message (is separated from a destination number by a space);
- Values of a variable «npRelayMode» are changed in a MIB-file to enable setting relay modes. The following modes are available: 0 – relay is off, 1 – relay is on, 2 – watchdog, 3 – schedule, 4 – schedule+watchdog, 5 – logic;
- A reliability of a GSM modem operation is increased when initializing and sending SMS;
- Faulty notifications about a short-term status change of the Ethernet link were eliminated;
- A warning about undesirability to downgrade a firmware version without a prior consult with a technical support is added.
Firmware Version DKSF 54.1.4 from 25.02.2015:
- Operability of a relay mode setting "Manual Off" and "Manual On" by HTTP API – /relay.cgi?r1=0, /relay.cgi?r1=1 is restored.
netpingdevice.com - we develop, manufacture and sell monitoring devices for server rooms as well as for a remote monitoring.
7F.-2, No.25, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)