NetPing east Co Ltd. company informs about the issue of firmware updates for devices for remote controlling power supply sockets (IP PDU) NetPing 2/PWR-220 v3/ETH and NetPing 2/PWR-220 v4/SMS. New firmware versions contain implementation of new functionality and an error correction.
What have been changed in the latest version?
Firmware Version DKSF 52.10.15 DKSF 202.10.15 from 19.01.2018:
- An error in the HTML structure of a web page "SETUP" of English firmware is corrected. Because of this error, a layout has been broken and the parameters set on the web page were not saved in a memory of a device. In a current firmware version, all features of a web page "SETUP" work properly.
- Displaying operation statuses of a 220V relay in email reports is fixed. Previously, a status «unknown» has been sent from a 220V relay in E-Mail reports. Now, a status displayed in emails, corresponds to the status in a web interface of a device.
- Trimming of PDU sent when there is a lack of money on a SIM card is fixed
- The operation mode of a relay "Schedule+Logic" is implemented. In this mode, a relay is controlled by both modules «Schedule» and «Logic» simultaneously. When a module «Schedule» issues a status «On», a status of a relay is determined by the rules set in a module «Logic». When the module «Schedule» issues a status «Off», a relay is switched off, and rules for this relay in the module «Logic» are ignored. A mode «Schedule + Logic» can be activated through a web-interface of a device by SNMP SET and HTTP API commands;
- In addition, a MIB file is updated - a value scheduleAndLogic(6) that corresponds to a new relay operation mode is added to the SNMP OID npRelayTrapMode.
NetPing east Co Ltd. company recommends updating firmware of NetPing 2/PWR-220 v3/ETH and NetPing 2/PWR-220 v4/SMS devices to the latest version. Updates are available from the official web site in the section «Documentation and Files». We hope that updating firmware to the newest version will enhance quality and reliability of the operation of devices for remote controlling power supply sockets (IP PDU).
netpingdevice.com - we develop, manufacture and sell monitoring devices for server rooms as well as for a remote monitoring.
7F.-2, No.25, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)