NetPing company announces the issue of the updated firmware version DKSF 54.3.3 for a device for remote controlling power sockets NetPing 4/PWR-220 v4/SMS. This firmware version contains the implementation of the new functionality, error fixes and layout update for certain pages of a device web interface.
What has been changed in the last version?
Firmware Version DKSF 54.3.3 from 28.12.2017:
- The issue of increasing the case of characters that have not been previously recognized as commands by a device in sms-messages is solved. Now such sms messages are sent for the further processing «as is», i.e. with no change in the case;
- Displaying the NTP status is corrected on the page «Schedule» of a web interface. Now, when NTP servers are removed from a device configuration and the clock is set manually, a status «Time is set from RTC» is displayed;
- Incorrect UDH decoding with several tags that caused the failure of receiving SMS messages from short numbers is fixed;
- The operation of a parameter «Limit of consequent resets» of «Watchdog» function is fixed. Now «Watchdog» reboots a device under control the number of times that is specified in the field «Limit of consequent requests»;
- The operation algorithm of the hysteresis function is changed. Now hysteresis is not used to send notifications when restoring the operation of the sensor after the failure;
- Periodic alerts when a specified threshold for temperature sensors is exceeded, are added. If readings of temperature sensors are not getting back to normal for a long time, a device sends three alerts with the interval specified by the user;
- New SMS commands are added:
- A command T? is added to request information about a status of all temperature sensors in a brief form;
- A command RB20 reboots a NetPing 4/PWR-220 v4/SMS device
- A note about a manufacturer "© 2017 Netping East Co Ltd, Alentis Electronics" is added to the page /at.html
NetPing company recommends updating firmware of the device NetPing 4/PWR-220 v4/SMS to the latest version. Updates are available form the official web site of the page with a device description in the section «Documentation and Files». We hope that updating to the new firmware version increases quality and reliability of the operation of a device.
netpingdevice.com - we develop, manufacture and sell monitoring devices for server rooms as well as for a remote monitoring.
7F.-2, No.25, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)