NetPing east Co Ltd., a developer and manufacturer of the original equipment for remote and automatic control of devices with infrared interface via Ethernet, announces the sale of a new device Infra Red Universal Remote Control 3802.
This device can implement simple automation actions through scheduling, internal logic, connecting various 1-wire sensors, dry contact sensors and control buttons. It allows you to control remotely and send notifications of critical values from sensors.
Specifications of Infra Red Universal Remote Control 3802:
- Learned from the original remote control, stores and plays back up to 32 IR commands;
- Compact aluminum hanger housing with hinge;
- Supports 1-wire sensors;
- Supports two dry contact sensors with the ability to connect 2 control buttons;
- 2 x 10/100-BASE-TX Ethernet ports with POE broadcasting;
- Possibility of simultaneous power supply of the device from power supply and POE.
The device is already available for order on our website.
netpingdevice.com - we develop, manufacture and sell monitoring devices for server rooms, power distribution units (IP PDU), and POE devices.
7F.-2, No.25, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)