These devices allow you to turn on, turn off and reboot equipment automatically or remotely (via a web interface, using SNMP commands or HTTP API) with the help of controlling 100 .. 250 V 50/60 Hz sockets. The features of this IP PDU are abilities to connect microclimate sensors and sensors of a “dry contact” type, a built-in ionistor (supercapacitor) to send notifications from sensors when the main power is lost, an optional built-in 3G GSM modem for SMS notification or IP PDU control via SMS commands, as well as an external battery connector for continuous operation of the IP PDU.
Specifications of NetPing 2 IP PDU ETH R2:
- 2 independently controlled "computer" power sockets C13 (100V .. 250V);
- a plastic compact case;
- an ability to connect external sensors: temperature, humidity, leakage, door metal sensor, power supply, and others;
- optionally: a built-in 3G GSM modem for SMS control and SMS notifications;
- Ethernet ports 10/100-BASE-TX;
- an operating temperature range: -30°C .. +50°C (non-condensing, normal air humidity);
- optionally: a built-in ionistor for sending notifications when the main power is turned off.
The device is already available for order on our website.
netpingdevice.com - we develop, manufacture and sell monitoring devices for server rooms, power distribution units (IP PDU), and POE devices.
7F.-2, No.25, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)