NetPing Power Quality Monitoring Sensor 1-wire 910S21
- 36.00 USD
This sensor is designed to monitor the the quality of power in the outlet. The sensor must be connected to the RJ-12 (6P6C) connector of the NetPing device.
- The measuring range of the main voltage current value is 70 ... 276 V ± 4%, RMS measurement (when measuring a sinusoidal alternating voltage close to the nominal frequency without distortion and harmonics);
- Measurement of alternating current frequency is 50/60 Hz ± 2%;
- Frequency measurement period and RMS - 6s;
- Monitoring of short-term dips and overvoltages in the power supply network;
- Sensor power from the host device - 5 V, current up to 20 mA;
- A compact plastic case;
- Operating temperature range is -30°С ... +50°С (without moisture condensation, at normal humidity).