NetPing Power Quality Monitoring Sensor 1-wire 910S21
- 57.00 USD
This sensor is designed to monitor the the quality of power in the outlet. The sensor must be connected to the RJ-12 (6P6C) connector of the NetPing device.
- The measuring range of the main voltage current value is 70 ... 276 V ± 4%, RMS measurement (when measuring a sinusoidal alternating voltage close to the nominal frequency without distortion and harmonics);
- Measurement of alternating current frequency is 50/60 Hz ± 2%;
- Frequency measurement period and RMS - 6s;
- Monitoring of short-term dips and overvoltages in the power supply network;
- Sensor power from the host device - 5 V, current up to 20 mA;
- A compact plastic case;
- Operating temperature range is -30°С ... +50°С (without moisture condensation, at normal humidity).
This device is not designed for the domestic use.
NetPing 1-wire power quality sensor 910S21 is designed to monitor the current value of voltage and frequency of the power supply network. This sensor can detect short-term dips and overvoltages in the power supply network.
If you need to monitor power quality in a three-phase circuit, output three power outlets from each phase and use three sensors 910S21 .
The sensor is connected to the RJ12 (1-wire) connector of the host device using an integral cable with an RJ12 tip at the end. The cable also transfers sensor power.
On a NetPing device, the sensor is shown on the “Monitoring V” page of the web interface.
You can find all the information how to connect the sensor in the “User Guide” document for the device connected to the sensor. The information about the configuration of the sensor and functionality is indicated in the “Description of the firmware” document on the device to which the sensor is connected.
You can connect up to three power quality sensors 910S21 to one NetPing device.
The sensor comes with a non-removable cable of 2 meters long with an RJ12 tip at the end. The cable length can be increased using an extension cable for 1-Wire sensors: Cable extender 1-wire, 10m, Cable extender 1-wire, 5m, Cable extender 1-wire, 2m. The maximum permitted length of a 1-wire network is limited to 50 meters.
|Frequency measuring range||50/60 Hz ± 3%|
|Voltage measurement range||70 .. 250 V ± 2%|
|Device suit||910S21, IEC320 C7 to CEE7 XVII 1.8 m. power cable, brochure, ZIP package|
|Device dimensions||80 x 45 x25|
|Operating temperature range||-30°C ... +50°C|