A device for remote monitoring of sensors via Ethernet/Internet network. It allows to receive information on statuses and notifications of sensors remotely when they are triggered.
- 2 х 10/100-BASE-TX Ethernet-ports;
- Connection to Wi-Fi network (using VAP11N);
- Without a case, in heat-shrinkable tubing;
- 4 IO lines to connect external sensors or to manage external devices;
- It is possible to plug the next external sensors: door, leakage, 220V availability, shock, motion, glass break;
- The next external devices are connected: an alarm siren, and a controlled socket NetPing AC/DIN;
- A device is powered using POE splitter 12V (an analog of a power supply unit).