Infra Red Universal Remote Control 3802
- 116.00 USD
IR controller for remote and automatic control of devices with infrared interface via Ethernet (web, SNMP, HTTP API).
- Learned from the original remote control, stores and plays back up to 32 IR commands;
- Compact aluminum hanger housing with hinge;
- Supports 1-wire sensors;
- Supports two dry contact sensors with the ability to connect 2 control buttons;
- 2 x 10/100-BASE-TX Ethernet ports with POE broadcasting;
- Possibility of simultaneous power supply of the device from power supply and POE.
The device is not intended for any domestic use.
NetPing IR module, model 3801 is a full-featured device that allows you to control climate, media, and home appliances remotely and automatically using an infrared module.
This device can implement simple automation actions through scheduling, internal logic, connecting various 1-wire sensors, dry contact sensors and control buttons. It allows you to control remotely and send notifications of critical values from sensors.
Possible areas of the NetPing IR module application:
- remote management (Web, SNMP, HTTP API) of climate equipment; the device is capable of automatic management, for example, when the specified temperature is exceeded;
- an automatic rotation of air conditioners or connection of a backup air conditioner;
- management over the Ethernet network of audio and video equipment, presentation (a projector) and other equipment;
- the use to control devices implemented in a "smart home" system;
- the integration into various monitoring and control systems.
Before you start working with the device, it is necessary to “teach” the device how to use IR commands from an original remote control. The device is able to store up to 32 IR commands in its non-volatile memory. These commands can be transmitted from different remote controls. After this process, any of the saved commands can be launched via the web interface, via SNMP, or via HTTP API commands for playback by an IR transmitter.
Attention! We do not guarantee that the NetPing IR module will be able to work with any equipment controlled via an IR remote control. Some IR command encodings are complicated or specially protected from recording by external devices!
The operating distance of the device is usually from 3 to 7 meters from an IR receiver of a controlled device. Due to the fact that different equipment works with different IR command carrier frequency, the device may have a shorter range than the original remote control!
|Static IP and MAC address||Yes|
|Firmware update||Yes, by user|
|Ethernet port||2 x 10/100 BASE-TX|
|1-wire sensors support||Yes, 1|
|Temperature sensors||up to 2|
|Humidity sensors||up to 2|
|Built-in event log||Yes|
|Time synchronization via NTP||Yes|
|SNMP control||Yes, SNMP v1|
|SNMP trap||Yes, SNMP Trap v1,2|
|URL-encoded commands||Yes (HTTP/API)|
|Electric power||10..12 V|
|Device suit||A device, power supply 12 V 0.5 A, wall mount kit, bracket, box, quick start guide|
|Power plug||DJK-02 2.1 mm|
|Device dimensions||25 x 82 x 100 (without attachment)|
|Operating temperature range||-30°C .. 50 °C|
|POE power||PoE 37..50 V|
|Additional technical files|
Zabbix 5.0-5.2 NetPing Universal Template
Technical documentation NetPing Infra Red Universal Remote Control 3802