Infra Red Universal Remote Control 3802
- 116.00 USD
IR controller for remote and automatic control of devices with infrared interface via Ethernet (web, SNMP, HTTP API).
- Learned from the original remote control, stores and plays back up to 32 IR commands;
- Compact aluminum hanger housing with hinge;
- Supports 1-wire sensors;
- Supports two dry contact sensors with the ability to connect 2 control buttons;
- 2 x 10/100-BASE-TX Ethernet ports with POE broadcasting;
- Possibility of simultaneous power supply of the device from power supply and POE.