NetPing 2/PWR-220 v4/SMS
This is a device to remotely manage power supply sockets via Ethernet/Internet network (IP power distribution unit). It supports using SMS management and has got a built-in battery.
- 2 controllable 100V ... 240V AC, 50/60 Hz sockets;
- 2 x 10/100-BASE-TX Ethernet ports;
- A built-in battery to send notifications when there is no main power supply;
- A built-in 3G GSM modem for SMS-management and notifications;
- Plastic compact case, "computer" sockets to plug in consumers;
- External sensors can be connected: temperature, humidity, door, leakage, supply voltage and other