NetPing 4/PWR-220 v4/SMS
A device of remote management of power supply sockets through an Ethernet/Internet network (IP rack power distribution unit) supporting SMS management and a built-in battery.
- 4 controllable 100V ... 240V AC, 50/60 Hz sockets;
- 2 x 10/100-BASE-TX Ethernet ports;
- A built-in battery to send notifications when there is no main power supply;
- A built-in 3G GSM modem for SMS management and notification;
- A metal body for installation into a 10' 1U rack or for mounting on a flat surface;
- External 1-wire (temperature, humidity) sensors are connected