NetPing IRC-TR v2
- 51.00 USD
An IR module for devices remote control via TCP/IP network (web, SNMP, HTTP API) and SMS-commands with an IR interface (for example, remote control for air conditioner). It is not an independent device and it must be connected to a basic NetPing server room environmental monitoring solutions and power distribution units!
- Is trained from an original remote control;
- Reproduces up to 16 IR commands, saved in a memory of a module;
- Cable length to a basic device is up to 10 meters;
- A body of a device is in a form of a dome camera
NetPing IRC-TR v2 is a module for a remote management of devices with an infrared (IR) interface through a TCP/IP (web, SNMP, HTTP API) network and SMS-commands. A device, which is managed by an infrared remote control (TV sets, air-conditioners, music equipment and many others), with the help of IRC-TR v2, can receive control commands from an Internet/Ethernet network. For example, it is possible to manage turning on and turning off an air-conditioner in a server room via a web-interface from any point of the world using an Internet network.
Attention! IRC-TR v2 is not an independent device, it must be connected to NetPing server room environmental monitoring units and power distribution units!
Possible area of use of an NetPing IRC-TR v2 module:
- Remote management (web, SNMP, HTTP API, SMS) of climatic equipment (air-conditioners). At the same time UniPing/NetPing devices can manage an IRC-TR v2 module in an automatic mode, for example, by exceeding a temperature limit indoors;
- Internet management of audio and video equipment, presentation (a projector) and other equipment;
- Using for management of equipment included into a "smart home"
Attention! It is impossible to guarantee that IRC-TR v2 will be able to work with any equipment that is managed via an IR remote control. Certain encodings of IR commands are complicated enough or they can be specifically protected from external devices scanning!
A work distance of an IRC-TR v2 module is usually 3-7 meters from an IR receiver of a controlled device. Because of the fact that different equipment operates at a different frequency carrying IR commands, IRC-TR v2 can have less coverage than on original remote control!
A cable length from an IRC-TR v2 module to a basic device must not exceed 10 meters!
Attention! A description of connecting of an IRC-TR v2 module to a basic device is given in a User Guide of a basic device, to which an IRC-TR v2 is connected. A description of how to configure an IRC-TR v2 module through a web-interface of a basic device, you will find in a description document of a firmware of a basic device.
|Device suit||Device, box|
|Device dimensions||100 x 100 x 75|
|Operating temperature range||0°C ... +40°C|