Shock sensor (mod.Z09-1)
- 18.00 USD
The shock sensor allows registering shocks and vibration as well as loud bangs and acoustic shocks of the surface on which it has been installed. It is normally used to report vandalism at remote sites and equipment boxes.
- Connected to the IO-lines of NetPing devices;
- Independent two-level adjustment of the shock force;
- A patented piezo-spring element;
- High stability and reliability of its operation;
- The plastic case has a device for attaching the sensor to any surface;
- Contact conditions: N.O. contact (normally opened contacts);
- Sensor supply voltage +12 V, ± 20%;
- 6 I/O lines for connecting external sensors of "dry contact" type;
- Length of the wire 1 m.