NetPing Supply Voltage Sensor 995S2
- 21.00 USD
A sensor allows detecting the power voltage in the power outlet.
- it is manufactured in the case of the power unit with the IEC320 C7 (IP20) socket. It can be plugged into any outlet using a detachable power cord.
- has the internal nodes powered from the grid and thus may maintain operation in the range between AC 70...250 V with the frequency of 50/60 Hz.
- Triggering threshold: 178–193 V.
- Releasing threshold: 155–175 V.
- The output type is «dry contact» / normally closed and normally opened contacts (built-in relay).
- Loop is 1,5 meter long.