Leak sensing cable WLC10
- 153.00 USD
Sensitive cable for use in conjunction with the VT592 sensor. It can be mounted in hard-to-reach places and cover large areas compared to point sensors.
- The leak cable is 10 m long;
- Operating temperature up to 70 °C;
- Operating humidity up to 95%, non-condensing;
- The cable dries within 15 seconds after the end of contact with water;
- Tensile strength — 72 kg;
- The weight of the cable is 500 g per meter;
- Diameter — 6 mm;
- Leak-sensitive cores — 30AWG with a conductive fluoropolymer shell.
The device is not intended for domestic use.
The WLC10 leak cable is designed to work in conjunction with the VT592 leak sensor cable. This cable allows you to detect clean, dirty, or distilled water, alkalis and acids, alcohols, and other electrically conductive liquids.
The WLC10 leak cable can operate in conditions of high humidity (0-95%, non-condensing), pollution, and hazardous waste.
It is a polymer carrier around which two sensitive wires are wrapped.
The cable can be attached to a non-conductive surface using clips made of plastic or other non-conductive material. The cable can be bent in any desired configuration.
|Recovery time||Up to 15 seconds after drying|
|Tensile strength||72 kg|
|Device suit||Leak sensing cable 10 meters|
|Operating temperature range||Up to 70 °C|
|Weight||345 g (500 g per 10 meters)|
|Humidity range||Up to 95% (non-condensing)|