NetPing east Co Ltd. company announces the issue of firmware updates for the devices for remote controlling power supply sockets (IP PDU) NetPing 2/PWR-220 v3/ETH and NetPing 2/PWR-220 v4/SMS. New firmware versions contain new features and error fixes.
What have been changed in the latest version?
Firmware Version DKSF 52.10.10 and DKSF 202.10.10 from 17.03.2017:
- Processing of notifications about decreasing power supply voltage that are issued by a GSM modem is corrected;
- A reliability of USSD response processing at certain problematic conditions in cellular network is enhanced;
- A reliability of UART GSM modem operation is increased;
- An algorithm of configuring relay notifications is corrected. Now notifications work according to settings on the web page «220V MANAGEMENT»
- English pages «INPUT-OUTPUT», «SMS», «SCHEDULE» of a device web interface in the English firmware version are aligned with Russian pages;
- NTP status is updated on the page «SCHEDULE». Now a status «IP address of an NTP server is unknown» is displayed if an NTP server address is not specified in the settings of a device or DNS is unavailable. In previous firmware versions, a status «NTP server address is not specified» has been mistakenly displayed;
- An input error of several time points for sending an SMS report about a status of sensors and IO lines is corrected. Now it is possible to indicate time points for sending five SMS reports daily on the page «SMS»;
- PDU format of phone numbers that is used in a number of countries of Asia and the Middle East and sometimes used in mailings from short Russian numbers is supported
NetPing east Co Ltd. company recommends updating firmware versions of the devices NetPing 2/PWR-220 v3/ETH and NetPing 2/PWR-220 v4/SMS to the current version. Updates are available on the official website in the section «Documentation and Files». We hope that updating to new firmware version will enhance quality and reliability of the operation of devices for remote controlling power supply sockets (IP PDU).
netpingdevice.com - we develop, manufacture and sell monitoring devices for server rooms as well as for a remote monitoring.
7F.-2, No.25, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan (R.O.C.)