NetPing Input+Relay R404
- 154.00 USD
This is a device for remote sensor monitoring via the Ethernet/Internet on a DIN rail. It allows you to receive information about the status of sensors and notifications about triggering of sensors, to control connected devices remotely.
- A compact case for mounting on a DIN rail;
- 1-wire sensors support;
- 16 Input and 4 Output lines for connecting external sensors and controlling external devices;
- 4 built-in low voltage relays;
- RS-232/485 port (TCP-COM);
- Support for external sensors: temperature sensors, humidity sensors, door metal sensors, liquid sensors, smoke detectors, supply voltage sensors and so on;
- 2 х 10/100-BASE-TX Ethernet ports;
- Power supply of the device using a 12V 2A power supply unit or an external module for NetPing 85M2 batteries.